Imagine if you were able to harness mindfulness and meditation at an early age – what would the world look like now?
Teaching kids is easier than adults;
- Children naturally exercise mindfulness
- Less mental barriers, biases, judgement and predetermined belief’s
- Mindfulness is a proven substitute for punishment
- Provides access to greater feeling of inner stability and security
Meditation can help kids with emotional regulation and achieving cognitive growth.
- Meditation enhances focus
- Meditation fosters self-esteem and self-love
- Meditation relieves stress for peak performance
- Meditation supports healthy emotional development
- Meditation enhances empathy and connectedness
“If every 8 year old in the world is taught meditation, we will eliminate violence from the world within one generation.” Dalai Lama