For a lot of us, Monday during a pandemic (in lockdown) may not feel much like a miracle.
However, a conscious shift in perspective may help you feel better.
Problems or not, life really is a freakin miracle.
The odds that you even exist at all has been calculated as 1 x 10 (2,640,000).
Basically zero, yet we take this for granted, especially during the hard times.
I was on a seminar this weekend with Jerry Posner on the topic of luck and miracles.
Here are a few of his daily ‘miracle-making’ reminders.
- Visualize the outcome & the steps to create it.
- Have clear, unconflicted desire & belief.
- Be willing to exercise extraordinary effort.
- Ask for assistance. Accept when offered.
- Actions to take? Put them on the ‘to-do’ list.
- Choose rational optimism & expectations
- Give yourself permission.
I believe that life happens for us not to us.
We can place our attention and energy on what we can control.
And choose positive expectations.